Right-hand to CEO for fintech working with investment banks and hedge funds; drive growth of business and see inner workings of fast-growth tech business
London, UK: £60-80k + equity package
Edgefolio provides technology connecting all key stakeholders in the fund management industry. We are a team of innovators and technologists bringing the industry online through best in class digital solutions to various legacy problems. Edgefolio´s CEO is on the lookout for his right hand. This is a rare opportunity, designed to keep you on the steep part of the learning curve and a great way to learn the inner workings of a growing technology company.
Right hand to CEO
We’re looking for someone who is deeply dedicated to their work, has a track record of delivering high-quality results, and able to maintain a laser focus on both the trees and the forest.
This person will support many aspects of the CEO’s work and gain a deep understanding of the company, leadership, and operations.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Strategy and KPIs: Supporting Fundraising; Monitoring and Assisting with the Edgefolio Strategy; Building reporting processes for key business areas: Financials, Sales, Tech, Product, Marketing, Analytics; Engaging with Investors, Advisory Board and the Board of Directors
- Growth: Supporting large Enterprise Sales deals with large financial institutions (e.g. Morgan Stanley, Barclays, UBS); Running Vendor Approval processes; Organising Contract negotiations; Hiring & Growing the team
- Right-hand: Acting as a sounding board; Feeding back information; Playing bad cop; Playing good cop
We’re looking for an ex-consultant who has subsequent experience in a VC-backed start-up. Specifically, you should exhibit:
- You have worked in a Series A+ startup, VC, or Hedge Fund before.
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and analytical.
- You thrive under a distributed work model (Slack, zoom, “write first” culture).
- You never let things fall through the cracks. You’ll be crucial in keeping daily/weekly trains on the track.
- You hunger for a holistic view of the business, and knowledge on how to deploy that strategic perspective to drive cross-functional results.
- You’re comfortable with projects that have ambiguous execution steps.
- You’re a world-class communicator: you make compelling business propositions via conversation and presentation.
- You have zero ego: no job too small or too big mindset.
- You have strong relationship management skills: engaging, motivating, communicating, and executing.
- Join an established startup digitising the asset management industry
- We are an experienced tight-knit team with a strong focus on entrepreneurship, growth, and scale
- Network with high-status clients, from leading investment banks to Fund Managers and large Institutional Investors
- Exciting compensation package including equity
- Flexible independent working environment
- Huge opportunities for rapid growth and role expansion
What we’re looking for…
Edgefolio is being scaled by people all around the world who share our vision. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Edgefolio’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our teammates in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Edgefolio to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
If you are interested in this role, please send your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!