Edgefolio provides technology connecting all key stakeholders in the fund management industry. We are a venture-backed team of innovators and technologists bringing the industry online by creating best in class digital solutions to various legacy problems.
What we’re looking for
Edgefolio is being scaled by people all around the world who share our vision. We are an experienced tight-knit team with a strong focus on entrepreneurship, delivery, and scale.
You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Edgefolio’s mission. You thrive in a welcoming and collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast.
We believe in empowering our teammates in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Edgefolio to own their story and their successes – all our team members are hugely valued and important members of Edgefolio’s journey.
We are looking for a part-time/freelance Content Creator to write and publish various pieces for our company’s digital channels, including articles, white papers and social media posts.
You should be comfortable and confident conducting thorough research and writing articles (posts, white papers, etc) about industry-related topics, while producing marketing copy to advertise our products and promote our content via social media.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality written pieces that are useful and appealing to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters)
- Creating and distributing marketing copy to promote our company and products
- Working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns
- Interviewing industry professionals and incorporating their views in blog posts
- Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Identifying customers’ needs and gaps in our content, then recommending new topics
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role with a portfolio of published articles for the Hedge Fund industry or closely related audience
- A distribution network, either directly or indirectly
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Familiarity with SEO and channel optimisation
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or other relevant field
- Strong research skills with experience conducting research using multiple sources
- Knowledge of tracking analytics and measuring publication success
- Hands on knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent time-management, reliability and organizational skills
- Quality samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) plus the ability to articulate the background to your work samples and crucially, their results
- Work with a fast growing start-up digitising the asset management industry
- Network with high-status clients, from leading investment banks to Fund Managers and large Institutional Investors
- Responsibility and opportunities from day 1
- Flexible, independent and currently distributed working environment
- Opportunities for growth and role expansion
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Please submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Edgefolio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.