Edgefolio provides technology connecting all key stakeholders in the fund management industry. We are a team of innovators and technologists bringing the industry online through best in class digital solutions to various legacy problems.
Our vision is to democratise, optimise, and streamline the fund management industry, by giving everyone access to our technology, regardless of budget or track record. A single platform that brings all the interested parties together.
We are looking for a Growth/Marketing person, to work with our Business Development team and support on all areas of lead generation, marketing channels, processes and generally assisting the team with all marketing activities.
Our growth/marketing intern will:
- Work directly with the CEO of the company
- Get a deep look into all our current processes to identify interesting features and hidden patterns, and draw compelling results for our various clients
- Create reports and visualizations to share both internally with the management team, as well as within our client-facing solutions
- Analyze, forecast, and build custom reports to make key performance indicators and insights available to the entire company.
- Work directly with the Head of Business Development to:
- Map out a strategy for a high-scale project that will be launched after summer
- Help with all the exciting tasks of digital marketing by brainstorming project ideas, such as:
- Paid Ads
- B2B marketing
- Own social media and community channels.
- LinkedIn, Twitter and Mailing lists
- Create and maintain a frequent Newsletter with Asset management-related news, product updates and thought piece
- Create and maintain a list with potential media partners
- Help on setting up and improving tracking, processes, reporting, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge/interest of the Fund Management space
- Knowledge/interest of the Startup world and desire to join a fast-paced team
- A strong communicator with excellent writing skills (native english preferred)
- Good understanding of Digital marketing, such as SEO, Paid ads, referral schemes, etc.
- Competent with IT and social media
- Works well under pressure, organised and takes pride in their work
- Works well autonomously and as part of a team
- Any previous experience within an Investment Management Company / Finance will be a bonus
- Ability to work remotely: We have a decentralized model of work, and we want to make sure this works for you as well. You can be working from anywhere, as long as you keep up and deliver your goals by the end of the agreed period
- Minimum Bachelors degree w excellent grades
- Ability to transition to a full/part time role after the internship is complete
- Join a fast-growing startup trying to digitise the asset management industry
- Learn from an experienced team with a strong focus on entrepreneurship, growth and scale
- Network with high-status clients, from Investment banks such as Morgan Stanley and UBS to Fund Managers and big Family offices.
- Utilise the latest digital-first workflow tools: G-Suite, Slack, Notion, Github, Intercom, Mixpanel, etc.
What we’re looking for…
Edgefolio is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Edgefolio’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our teammates in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Edgefolio to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
If you are interested in this role, please send your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!