Edgefolio provides technology connecting all key stakeholders in the fund management industry. We are a team of innovators and technologists bringing the industry online by creating best in class digital solutions to various legacy problems.
What we’re looking for
Edgefolio is being scaled by people all around the world who share our vision. We are an experienced tight-knit team with a strong focus on entrepreneurship, delivery, and scale.
You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Edgefolio’s mission. You thrive in a welcoming and collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast.
We believe in empowering our teammates in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Edgefolio to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Edgefolio is now recruiting for a Pre-Sales Manager to lead the development and management of our rapidly growing pipeline of hedge fund managers, prime brokers, banks and institutional investors. The successful applicant will join a business development team currently led by the CEO, focused on acquiring new clients through a well structured and efficient growth strategy.
- Manage the various inbound and outbound sales channels in coordination with marketing
- Prepare well-researched and client specific presentations
- Run demos, Q&A and workshops, as well as RFP, RFI and vendor selection processes
- Liaise with all prospects in the pipeline to manage expectations, communications, and meetings
- Monitor and manage sales-oriented KPIs, efficiently re-designing and improving processes accordingly
- Develop and document pre-sales processes and workflows to highly scalable standards
- Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders, including technologists and business people
- Pro-actively analyse new territories, client segments and product ideas to align the business with the market and help maximise revenues.
- Build strong relationships across c-level executives at some of the world’s leading financial organisations
- Organise, attend and present at relevant events and networking opportunities to represent Edgefolio and articulate our mission to the marketplace
- Participate in the full sales cycle from the top of the funnel to the point of signature, across sales cycles ranging from weeks to months to years
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in business development, ideally in a FinTech, start-up or other relevant organisation
- Experience making multi-year SaaS agreements with ACVs £100k – 2mil+
- Solid understanding of the hedge fund and asset management space
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS contracts, pricing mechanisms and sales strategies
- The flexibility to work in a start-up plus the capacity to adapt quickly as we scale
- Proven track record of hitting targets and working in a metrics focussed sales team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: empathy, confidence and passion
- Strong written and spoken English, with good attention to detail and presentation
- Ability to influence and direct conversations in person, via telephone and video call
- Zero ego: no job too small or too big mindset
- Ideally a network and/or experience in building relationships in the Funds industry
- Ideally experience with Hubspot, Intercom, Zendesk, Slack and G-suite
- Join a fast growing start-up digitising the asset management industry
- Network with high-status clients, from leading investment banks to Fund Managers and large Institutional Investors
- Responsibility and opportunity from day 1
- Flexible, independent and currently distributed working environment
- Huge opportunities for growth and role expansion
- Compensation package including base, commissions and equity/options.
- Perks package incl. discounts at 30,000 brands such as Samsung, Dell & John Lewis
- Company pension plan
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!