Edgefolio provides technology connecting key stakeholders in the fund management industry. We are a venture-backed team of innovators and technologists bringing the industry online by creating best in class digital solutions to various legacy problems.
What we’re looking for
Edgefolio is being scaled by people all around the world who share our vision. We are an experienced tight-knit team with a strong focus on entrepreneurship, delivery, and scale.
You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Edgefolio’s mission. You thrive in a welcoming and collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast.
We believe in empowering our teammates in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Edgefolio to own their story and their successes – all our team members are hugely valued and important members of Edgefolio’s journey.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that our customers will love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver on the company’s strategy and vision.
Everyday, you’ll translate ideas and feedback into strategy and features, and follow product development through from start to finish. You will be a great communicator as well as being an analytical thinker and fully empathetic towards our customers.
You will be the first full-time PM at Edgefolio and as such will be empowered to contribute to the design and execution of our product process and strategy. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative product leader as well as a reliable problem-solver and eager collaborator. If you’re also confident, ambitious and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Own product roadmap from strategy to requirements to delivery
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, prospects and internal teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying and filling product gaps by generating new ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience, driving our growth
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Produce and review product requirements documentation (user stories, features, etc.)
- Manage the design team to turn specs into solutions, and analyse with engineering teams to plan and deliver great product outcomes
- Coordinate testing and launching of products and version releases, driving intelligent ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Interface with and ultimately manage external contributors including consultants and specialists
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base in line with company vision
- Research the market, competitors and clients to help continually conceptualise the future state of our products
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, internally and externally
- Proven work experience in B2B SaaS product management for a Series A+ scaleup
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful SaaS product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding of relevant design, project management and and web technologies (Github, Jira)
- Creative thinking skills and an eye for good web app UI/UX design (Figma)
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams: design, engineering, support, marketing
- Zero ego: no job too small or too big mindset
- Insatiable appetite for product-led growth
- Excellent knowledge of implementing and executing within the agile framework (user stories)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Join a fast growing start-up digitising the asset management industry
- Network with high-status clients, from leading investment banks to Fund Managers and large Institutional Investors
- Responsibility and opportunity from day 1
- Reliably positive, supportive and social atmosphere
- Flexible, independent and currently distributed working environment
- Huge opportunities for growth and role expansion
- Compensation package including base and equity/options.
- Perks package incl. discounts at 30,000 brands such as Samsung, Dell & John Lewis
- Company pension plan
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Edgefolio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.