Thalēs is a global technology-driven capital raising and derivatives brokerage firm servicing institutional market participants. They help hedge funds shape their stories, refine their strategic plans, and develop the processes required to efficiently raise capital, with technology at the core of everything they do.
Thalēs deploy innovative technologies which, combined with Edgefolio’s platform and expertise, help their clients enhance their trading infrastructures and grow assets under management (AUM).
Private assets are their core business. The global private capital industry is expected to triple over the next 5 years: up from $10tn to $18-30t*. Alternatives have stopped being Alternative.
In 2017 they spotted an opportunity that others had not yet identified – the digitization of their capital raising services – with clear objectives:
- Offer a cap intro service to (hedge fund) prospects and clients
- Engage and develop relationships with Institutional Investors
- Allow automated cap intros between investors and managers (self service, scalable)
- Track behavioral data and digital footprints of investor activity
- Enable hybrid high touch approach to fundraising
- Reinforce the Thalēs brand as a technology innovator