Edgefolio is a B2B FinTech scale-up, building SaaS technology that connects the fund management industry. We are a venture-backed team of innovators and technologists, bringing the industry online by creating best-in-class digital solutions for the worlds leading investment managers.
Edgefolio is being scaled by people all around the world who share our vision. We are an experienced, personable, team with a strong focus on entrepreneurship, delivery, and scale.
We believe in empowering our teammates in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Edgefolio to own their story and their successes – all our team members are hugely valued and important parts of our company’s journey.
What we’re looking for
Edgefolio is now recruiting for a Sales Development Representative to help develop the top of funnel new leads for our FundPortal business. This pipeline has been growing rapidly throughout 2021/22 and this additional role will be critical in helping generate and convert MQLs into SQLs and hand them off to account executives.
This SDR role will be wide-ranging and provide a platform for professional growth throughout the commercial function.
The successful applicant will join a business development and commercial team working alongside the CEO, focused on acquiring new logos through a well structured and efficient growth strategy.
You’ll sit in the Sales Team and report into our Head of Sales.
- Researching prospects and mapping out targeted accounts
- Manage the various inbound and outbound sales channels in coordination with marketing
- Own and deliver lead-gen processes for our FundPortal product
- Sit at the point of entry for all prospects, qualifying incoming leads by phone, email & LinkedIn
- Run discovery calls and articulate the Edgefolio company and product value proposition
- Liaise with all early-stage prospects in the pipeline to manage expectations, communications, and meetings
- Monitor and manage leads-oriented KPIs, efficiently re-designing and improving processes accordingly
- Develop and document pre-sales processes and workflows to highly scalable standards
- Pro-actively gather and share feedback and insights from prospect conversations
- Analyse new territories, client segments and product ideas to align the business with the market and help maximise revenues.
- Assisting and participating in product demonstrations with Sales Managers where required
- Receiving ongoing product and sales training
- Progressing into a full closing role
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in sales or business development,
- Experience managing top of funnel and outbound lead activity
- Highly disciplined use of CRM and pipeline management tools (HubSpot etc)
- Ability to interface with marketing campaigns and projects to assist in sales enablement
- The flexibility to work in a start-up plus the capacity to adapt quickly as we scale
- Proven track record of hitting targets and working in a metrics focussed sales team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: empathy, confidence and passion
- Strong written and spoken English, with good attention to detail and presentation
- Ability to influence and direct conversations in person, via telephone and video call
- Zero ego: no job too small or too big mindset
- Good understanding of the hedge fund and asset management space
- Direct experience in a FinTech, start-up or other relevant organisation
- A network and/or experience in building relationships in the Funds industry
- Compensation package including base + equity options
- Company pension plan
- Flexible, independent and remote-first working environment
- A new MacBook + home office budget, or a co-working space membership
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Paid time off for business training
- Bike to work scheme
- Mental health support program
- Perks package incl. discounts at 30,000 brands such as Samsung, Dell & John Lewis
- Huge opportunities for growth and role expansion
- Bring your dog to work!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch within 5 working days. We look forward to hearing from you!
Edgefolio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.